Skincare home remedies are becoming tremendously popular on the Florida beaches. Women use homemade skincare recipes for anti-aging natural moisturizers, and skin treatments for wrinkle prevention.
Although the women here on the beautiful Florida Gulf Beaches enjoy the naturalness of an outdoor lifestyle, they are very tuned-in to the effects that sun, wind , and seawater have on their skin.
Deep tans are both striking and appealing, yet beach residents make sure they not only use a homemade sunscreen, but also a natural moisturizer to rejuvenate their skin.
The women here see "beach skin after-care" as every bit as important as their Ketogenic diets and daily exercise programs.
Their desire to use homemade skincare products comes from annoyance at both the cost and suspicious ingredients in purchased lotions and facial creams.
Sherri Lynn Hammock, a therapist from Redington Beach FL, who runs relationship/dating classes on the Gulf Coast, said, "Skincare home remedies are one of the most empowering investments I've ever made in myself.
I can purchase top quality produce and oils, blend in some honey, add ingredients like ground turmeric, and I can create bath and body products that make my skin radiant.
I love the beach and the sunshine, but I know how damaging the wind and heat can be. Creating natural skincare products, that are spa-quality, is the best anti-aging defense I can think of."
More important than saving money, is the fact nobody (unless you are a Nobel chemist) knows what's in the skincare products you purchase.
* When you make creams, lotions, and skin treatments at home, you know EXACTLY what the ingredients include.
* You do NOT have to worry about the inclusion of preservatives.
* You do NOT have to worry about the inclusion of skin-drying alcohol compounds.
* You do NOT have to worry about unpronounceable chemicals or metals being absorbed into your body.
* Something as simple as an egg, honey, a banana, and some wheat germ oil can be easily mixed to make a natural anti-aging application.
* Homemade skincare products "give back" to your skin. They promote youthful cell rejuvenation. Chemical ingredients interfere with normal cellular function.
* You can create products to help reduce brown spots, restore skin vitality, and even help with acne breakouts just by opening your refrigerator and going through your fruit basket.
Julianne Enderton (56) is a weight-loss supplement consultant from Sarasota. She said, The feeling of safety I get from my own skincare home remedies cannot be overstated.
When I first came to Florida seven years ago, I used whatever sun screen lotion and moisturizers I came across at the local Walgreen's. I didn't put much thought into it.
For about 5 years, I would get random rashes, but then my skin started getting scaly! It was frightening. It was like I was turning into some kind of dinosaur.
I became very self-conscious and did not want to walk or exercise on the beach.
Fortunately, I met a new friend who had the most beautiful skin I had ever seen. She told me she belonged to a little 'Cooking Club'...where a group of health-conscious women got together every Tuesday, and cooked-up skincare home remedies in one of their homes.
She invited me to come, and said the others would be great resources for the scaliness on my skin that my dermatologist had already given up on.
She said others had had that same issue, and they overcame it by revitalizing their skin with natural bath and beauty products.
I showed up the next Tuesday, and was introduced to some of the most amazing women I had ever met. All of them were at least 10 years older than me, but had skin like a baby.
They told me about an inexpensive eBook I could purchase online that would give me a good foundation, and get me up to speed about skincare home remedies for confusing skin issues.
I've been attending that meeting for the past two years. I have not missed even one. My awareness of skin safety, in regards to toxic chemical ingredients, has increased 10-fold.
I even make my own natural candles, now, and give them to customers who purchase my supplements.
I have learned so much from that little eBook that I now feel confident with my own creations."
Homemade skincare remedies give women a feeling of confidence, assurance, and accomplishment.
Author Jane Church's book, The Handcrafter's Companion became a bombshell best-seller when it was introduced in the winter of 2018.
* It is the #1 ranked eBook for women creating natural bath and body products.
* There are 126 recipes for natural moisturizers, toners, steams, peels, and masks.
* The recipes are formulated to specifically address the skin-aging and wrinkle prevention concerns that women have.
* It stands alone as the only book to address the needs of oily, normal, and dry/sensitive skin types. It does NOT use a cookie-cutter approach to its recipes.
The Handcrafter's Companion comes as a downloadable eBook with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are fed up with the high-priced costs of products that actually bring harm and inflammation to your skin, and have been strongly considering skincare home remedies, Jane Church's book may be just what you are looking for.
Go to Beach Skincare page from Skincare Home Remedies page
Would you like to retire in Florida like I did?
Would you like to start an online travel writing career?
Did you know the tax writeoffs for a home business can save you $3000 - $6000 every year?
Go to Florida Beach home from the Skincare Home Remedies page