Simple Natural Skincare Is Surging In Popularity
Natural homemade skincare recipes rejuvenate your skin
Simple natural skincare is the watchword on the Florida beaches. Women here are vigilant about creating anti-aging moisturizers from homemade skincare recipes.
Wind, seawater, and the plentiful Florida sunshine can cause premature skin aging if you are careless in your awareness.
Women here have been into organic homemade face creams and body lotions for the past decade, but popularity really gained traction when Sue Dolan's best-selling eBook, Naturally Skinsational blasted onto the Florida beach scene in the winter of 2009.
Now, creating simple organic skincare products from the refrigerator is seen as a powerful validation of insight and self-care.
What's the attraction of simple natural skincare?
Women who are adamant about using only those beauty products they create themselves, have a boatload of rationale to back up their commitment.
* First and foremost, women who create homemade moisturizers and skin treatments know EXACTLY what ingredients they contain.
* There are no worries about their skin being forced to absorb the preservatives or petroleum-based chemicals found in manufactured skincare products.
* Homemade skincare recipes can be tailored to specific skin types and the ingredients adjusted accordingly.
* Women DO NOT have to worry about abrasive elements in their facial creams or body lotions that can cause inflammation or allergic skin reactions.
* Homemade, bio-elemental skincare products naturally repair and soothe the skin, making it smooth, full, and soft.
* The healing properties of naturally occurring antioxidants nourish and refresh skin that is in constant contact with invisible pollutants, as well as intense sun light.
* Simple homemade skincare products are quick, safe, and inexpensive.
The mother lode of simple natural skincare
Naturally Skinsational is the resource continually championed by women on the Florida beaches.
Sue Dolan's recipes for natural homemade moisturizers, facial treatments, and body lotions are the complete antithesis of the corrosive, chemically-augmented products sold in the cosmetic aisle.
* Fox News was so impressed with Sue's book that they invited her on the set for a demonstration of quick and simple creations using natural ingredients found in the kitchen.
* Sue's book comes with 150 different recipes that are inexpensive, safe, and antioxidant-rich.
* This is the first-ever anti-aging recipe book of its kind.
* It is humorous, fun to read, and provides a comprehensive list of natural ingredients at the end.
* Sue's book can be immediately downloaded and comes with a 60-day 100% guaranteed refund.