The Secrets Of Healthy Skincare
Healthy nutrition and homemade skincare products give your skin vitality
Healthy skincare for women is much more than the application of natural moisturizers and anti-aging treatments. Skincare health has as much to do with what you put into your body, as what you apply.
A woman's quest to be proactive with anti-aging requires commitment to a comprehensive program of positive lifestyle changes.
Your skin is made up of living, breathing cells that are rejuvenated when you provide an optimal environment for health.
Making good food choices, getting regular and consistent exercise, and integrating natural homemade skincare recipes into your life are all positive components for beautiful skin.
The more natural you keep the foods and products you use, the more healthy you will be. Don't allow toxins from foods and skincare products to age you prematurely.
Healthy skincare is literally in your own hands
Preventing wrinkles, getting rid of age spots, and maintaining youthful skin are a definite focus for women on the Florida beaches.
Although they take pride in their deep tropical tans, they also are committed to maintaining optimal health and the softest skin possible.
* Making positive lifestyle changes in your diet promotes healthy skin. Get rid of sugar foods and processed foods. They are your enemies.
* Start drinking more water to add vitality to your skin. It will be difficult at first, but start your day with a cold glass...and have cold water at each meal. Work up to a gallon per day.
* Commit to a program of regular and consistent exercise for 30-40 minutes each day. You can start by simply walking until you build up more strength. After you are stronger, take on the challenge of a proven program like Denise Austin's.
* Use only natural sunscreen products or create your own from natural oils and butters. Sunscreen is absorbed into the skin. Chemical-based products damage it and accelerate skin aging.
* Homemade skincare products are a primary component for healthy living on the Florida beaches. Many women meet monthly to create rich natural moisturizers and skin treatments.
* Get consistent deep sleep and live as stress free as possible. Meditation and daily spiritual reading promote a balanced life where skin can rejuvenate.
Healthy skincare can be enhanced right from your own kitchen
Naturally Skinsational is the best-selling book on the Internet for homemade natural skincare treatments and moisturizers.
* Author Sue Dolan unloaded a starburst with this eBook back in the winter of 2009. Since then, it has helped thousands of women create natural skincare products that contain only ingredients that THEY select...not a cosmetic manufacturer.
* Fox News was so blown away by Sue's simple recipes for skin softening and anti-aging that they invited her on for a special segment.
* Sue's book comes in digital form and can be downloaded to your desktop in a matter of seconds so you can begin immediately to create facial creams and body moisturizers right in your own kitchen.
* Her eBook is inexpensive, and even comes with a 60-day, 100% refund.
Naturally Skinsational is the premiere text on natural healthy skincare for women.