First, it saves them huge amounts of money. When cosmetic companies add "natural" ingredients, which cost very little at the grocery store, they jack up the price several dollars.
Why should a woman put up with that nonsense? That is robbery...plus, their products STILL contain chemicals that do nothing to prevent wrinkles or reduce age spots.
Secondly, they actually enjoy getting together and creating these natural skin moisturizers. They have fun and give them exotic names like "Tropical Facial Vitality" and "No Wrinkles In Paradise."
* Women with particularly dry skin utilize rich oils such as sesame oils and olive oils in their mixtures. (Sesame oil is also utilized as a natural sunscreen.)
* Ladies with oily skin customize their homemade skincare recipes with light oils such as jojoba, avocado, and grapeseed.
* Their natural skin moisturizers include optimal amounts of antioxidants like Vitamin A, C, and E...natural botanical nutrients such as Vitamin A and E...and almond oil.
Naturally Skinsational - the Florida Beach 1st Book of Natural Skin Moisturizers
Naturally Skinsational is the phenomenally best-selling eBook from Sue Dolan that has become the 1st Word of beach skincare.
Fox News called it, "A simply fabulous natural skin care recipe ebook..." and devoted a much-watched segment to Ms. Dolan whipping up both a facial exfoliant and a vitality enriching skin lotion on the program.
It provides 150 homemade skincare recipes for natural anti-aging creams and products such as:
* Facial mask natural recipes
* Facial scrub natural recipes
* Facial mist natural recipes
* Under eye natural treatments
* Rejuvenating anti-aging moisturizers
Homemade skincare is on the uprise because women are tired of spreading petroleum-based and alcohol-enhanced chemicals on their bodies to maintain youthful skin and prevent wrinkles.
Homemade skin moisturizers GIVE BACK to your skin and that is the biggest appeal.