What are the upsides of a legit work from home business?
* A legitimate work from home business will have a proven track record.
* A legit online business opportunity will NOT advertise anything about the ease of making money.
* A legit web business opportunity will present as many facts as you need to make a decision made on logic, not hype.
* A legitimate program will have plenty of detailed instructions for you, in a variety of media modes.
* A legit home business will have an easy to reach Support Center that will respond to your questions quickly.
* A legit home business program will have NO small print on their Internet documents that will confuse you about what you will be paying, or how to get a refund.
* A legit work from home business will be extremely upfront about their refund.
* A legit online home business will have a tightly moderated Forum where members can receive excellent feedback and suggestions for improving their site/traffic/profits.
I am fortunate that I got involved with SiteBuildIt!. It met all my criteria. I now have a couple of sites that are increasing in traffic and progressively higher profits.
What is the downside of a legit work from home business?
Just because you find a legitimate online home business doesn't mean you will get an "Easy Button" from Staples, and start making money in your pajamas.
* There WILL BE a learning curve to "getting it." There WILL BE frustration because you will want things happening like 3 minutes ago. Legit businesses are NOT "Get Rich Quick."
* You will be required to look at your homebased business as a REAL business, and you must take it seriously.
* You must commit to putting in several hours each day to increase your knowledge, your skills, and your technological awareness.
* You must commit to dealing in reality and know that you will start out making pennies per month. This is especially true for people who monetize with Adsense.
* When creating a solid online business, you must commit to increasing both your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) skills and your expressive skills. You will be creating content for two audiences, the search engine spiders and your human audience. Neither deserves to be cheated.
* You must commit to creating one new page of content as regularly as possible (One new page each day is best), developing a solid backlink strategy, and advertising your site offline.
A legit work from home business will be Simple to understand, but it will NOT be Easy to implement without a strong work ethic on your part.
I'm retired and Solo Build It! is perfect for retirees. My biggest regret, though, is that I waited seven years to start this program. I found out about it in 2002, but did not see the incredible merits of the program and did not want to spend the money to purchase it.
With the increase in traffic and profits I am seeing, I have no idea how much potential earnings I missed by thinking I could do it better and cheaper on my own.
I wish you much luck in your own search for a legit work from home business.