Natural Face Moisturizers
Homemade natural skincare recipes are becoming increasingly popular
Natural face moisturizers from homemade skincare recipes are increasing in popularity, especially on the Florida beaches. Natural skincare products help women prevent wrinkles and soften their skin.
The popularity of natural moisturizers is grounded in both financial and healthful benefits.
Women here on the Florida beaches love their deep tans, but they also know that wind, sunshine, and seawater can take a toll on the softness of their face.
For the past several years, they have been getting together pretty much each month to create Vitamin and antioxidant-rich homemade moisturizers that are tailored to their exact skin type.
If you are concerned about the chemicals included in the facial creams you purchase commercially, concocting your own moisturizers at home, from natural products in your kitchen, might be the best way to go.
The Benefits of Natural Face Moisturizers
Homemade face moisturizers are gaining in popularity on two main fronts: financial and health-related.
* Women are getting tired of paying outrageous prices for facial creams that contain the word "natural," yet find they are also formulated with preservatives and skin-drying alcohol.
* Homemade skincare recipes can be put together for a fraction of the cost.
* Natural skincare facial creams that you create can be preservative-free and without the petroleum-based ingredients found in manufactured moisturizers.
* Natural moisturizers do not have the abrasive effects of irritation or allergic reactions that are associated with those formulated by skincare companies.
* The skin-softening effects and wrinkle prevention characteristics of homemade moisturizers are long-lasting because they present ingredients your face recognizes and wishes to absorb.
* Anti-aging facial creams created from natural oils, herbs, and fruits "give back" to your face...not take away it's vital skin-softening properties.
* Remember...EVERYTHING you ingest, inhale, or apply to your skin is absorbed into the bloodstream to metabolize strong new cells. Why would you want to put toxic synthetics on your face when you can use the soothing properties of ingredients such as milk, honey, olive oil, or rose petals?
Naturally Skinsational: The Best-Selling Book of Natural Face Moisturizers
Naturally Skinsational is the best-selling book of homemade skincare products that exploded into womens' lives back in February, 2009.
Author Sue Dolan took the research she used to rejuvenate her own skin and turned it into a vital resource for women who desire to create natural anti-aging skincare products in their own home.
* Sue's book comes in digital form so that you can immediately download it to your computer desktop...and start creating your own special face moisturizers.
* It includes over 150 recipes for homemade skincare and comes with a 2-month, 100% refund if it does not fit your needs.
* Fox News thought so highly of Sue's ebook that they invited her on for a special demonstration on the ease of creating natural skin treatments from your own kitchen.
* Sue's book contains a variety of rejuvenating recipes for both facial treatments and body lotions.